Saturday, May 29, 2010

"could tell it wasnt love, just thought you'd fxck with me"


*sighs* im so sick oh talking/writing/hearing about LOVE ! bullshxt ass lies we're forced fed, by Disney movies at a young age...
THAT SHXT AINT REAL !
smh, its your imagination and your fxcking hormones! you THINK youre in love... that is not the actuality of your feelings. or maybe im just bitter, but wtf ido you expect ?
buttttttt, for the record IM NOT BITTER ! and i dont make bitter comments !!!!!! *laughs* i just think certain people deserve my love & others dont. point blank.

& at this rate, Drake is the omly one... thats ever gonna find my lovngggg.... only one that''ll find my heart., *winks*
"think you got my heart? i was joking all before/ i will only love Aubrey even in a Honda Accord"

lovingly yours,
bloo

No comments:

Post a Comment