Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sweet Sixteen Saturday

UnforgettableFreestyle:
ima make this most honest flow ever we havent really talked in days/
but i cant explain the reason, cause i know you wont relate/
(but ima keep on)
regretting most of my past and sometimes you/
but i aint tripping, cause you know i got my shoes super-glued/
& my mama stay on me- by now i should probably be thrown out/
but she's always been there regardless of times ive shown out/
making mistakes & breaking rules ive already known bout/
and never collecting fees on my heart when it gets loaned out/
(but it dont kill me)
im stuck at home, but so far gone in mind/
it seems my watch is broken, and i just want your time/
see all this shxt is real to me, its never been a game/
EA couldnt make this up, but i say im playing to remain sane/
(but i cant)
im anxious for the future like a kid on Christmas Eve/
still pissed off at the present cause the dead friendships that i grieve/
i just look back on this year and everything has changed/
i got a lot less to lose and so much more to gain/
-bloo

No comments:

Post a Comment