Friday, July 9, 2010

The Competition.


I wanna introduce ya'll to a couple favorite blogs of mine. So Check it like Nike.


1) Slippersnsneakers.blogspot.com bxtchesss!
Definitely my favorite blog. And not just sayin this cause its partly mine.... If amazing was the best blog ever our blog would go to jail because its fxckin amazing. lol

2) mi-amor.tumblr.com
is hands down my second favorite my second favorite blog. They got everything, shxt about music, life, me:) and even Aubrey Graham. PLUS , It's run by my amazing GF.... So you know that shxt's real. haha

3) allthings-fresh.net
One of the best places for everything Aubrey Drake Graham. I stay on this fxckin site 24/7. Enough Said.

4) www.jololouie.com
Ion know if I should give this to ya'll.... *drake voice* I can't give em everything.. but i will. One of my personal favorite sources for new music. Run by a local music artist from New York. He gives you non-bias reviews of new songs and always keeps his shxt up to date. enjoy.

5) www.soleredemption.com
Personal Favorite Site to learn about new Shoes and Clothes. Accurate info and pictures, and real shxt. All i ask for from those types of blogs.

-This is it, my top 5 blogs. && if you dont know... now ya know! Nigga!

-Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment