Thursday, May 13, 2010

It feels like im back again.. for the first time... If that makes any sense.

First blog post... And i must say, it feels good. Shout out to bloo , for givin me the chance to do this. Niko, 40, for supportin me, and most of all, thanks to my mother for neva givin up, you deserve the world now, gon live it up. haha, lemme stop fxckin with yall, and get on some real shxt.

Life has been real stressful lately... I aint sign up for this shxt. This aint no degrassi special. So why every day it gotta be some new shxt?
Like really, seems like sometimes all i got is bloo, leslie, my girl, and the beat in my back pocket.
But its all good. i aint trippin. its my first blog post. (and possibly my last.)

"and you know i cant give you everythinggg.... Cause its my first real time with the big dawgs."
peace, love, and mixtapes- Chris
&&-- im goneee.

No comments:

Post a Comment