Friday, May 14, 2010

Im scared of alot of things... But I aint got no FEAR.

Wowww. Todayy.... Today was a real eye opener. I realized who my real homies are, and seperated the fake from the real. Childish from the mature. Ride or die from the every now and thenn... And on top of thatt, my Best Friend, and owner of this blog, Brittani Bloo got expelled from school. smh. Now lemme talk abt this shxt. Parental Guidance is suggested.

Who the FUCK expels someone over skipping class?!
I mean if it was just some random lame, "non-friend" of mine, i wouldnt even give a fuck.
But noo, they gotta expel my best friend. Now of all times... When shxt is really hittin the fan, and i need her the mostt...
But damnn, now, i might not see her at school, which is mostly, (99.9%) when i see her...
And she might be goin to a different school too. Fml. I swear everythings fallin apart.

Now all i got is my baby, (who im officialli On good terms with)... love her.
and the beat in my back pockett...

To leslie, who is in the middle of a "chris hating session"-- "everything gone be alrightt... 40 mom always say dont ask permission just ask forgiveness.. So... Forgive me?

Sorry to hit yu with this in just my second postt..
But honestly this isnt even the half of it.
But ima keep it honest im so tired of bein subtlee;;
&&-- im goneee. - chris

No comments:

Post a Comment