Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Unthinkable



So, the love of my life Christopher Alexander Amaker re-proposed to me last night, because he didnt think i was serious before. *rolls eyes*C'mon now ? And we decided we're gonna get matching tattoos (because tattoos are forever) *smiles*
it's funny because, i never seen myself as the "marrying type".... like who knew, somebody would want to spend the rest of their life with little ol' me ? (even though, i always thought i'd be a great wife) i also thought i'd be 67, alone, with 12 cats & fxckloads of bittersweet memories. haha, but maybe not... or maybe so.

yours,
bloo

P.S: E, i might need to borrow that Wedding Ring Music in 5-7 years. we just need to add the Best I Ever Had remix with Nicki Minaj. (thats me & Chris's song)

No comments:

Post a Comment