Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Blog Neglect.



Can you go to jail for that shxt? I hope not. Cause I been slackin bigtime with the first blog ive ever been a part of. And honestly, i miss it. Tumblr is fxckin amazin though, i aint even gone lie. But its like your first. (sex-wise) You never forget about them. well, i do... but most people dont. lol

umm.. here are a couple quick things.



Mac Miller is the shxt.
shouts to Qua at thankmeforever. I see you posted the K.I.D.S mixtape. And yes, i actually read your blog.



Drake's Miss Me video premieres Thursday. The day i go back to school. smh. but look forward to that video.



I love this girl. And im gonna marry her one day. And we are gonna watch harry potter and any movies michael cera is in, all the time. And we are gonna have two kids. Maliah and Aubrey. We are gonna get matching tatoos. And have amazing lives, together. Its official, Bxtchessssss !

Peaceee....
for now.
- Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment