Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Heartbreak Isnt Fun Without 808's

I have an obsession with mix cds. And i put alot of thought into all the mixes i make so ever song has a reason for being on that mix and a reason its placed at which ever place in the mix... believe it or not. This is my latest creation... its not a big deal but this mix helped me alot. with my "heartbreak" & all.



Tracklist:
1. Drake- Paris Morton Music
2. Drake- Karaoke
3. Drake- The Resistance
4. Drake- My New Shxt
5. Trey Songz- Say You Will (Freestyle)
6. Dolla- Heartbreak Collision
7. Drake- Lets Call It Off
8. Drake- Come Winter
9. Drake- Deceiving
10. Drake ft. Jhene- July
11. Drake- Sooner Than Later
12. Alicia Keys ft. Drake- Unthinkable (Remix)
13. Drake- Fall For Your Type
14. Drake- Love & Guns
15. Drake- Stunt On You
16. Drake- Something
17. Wiz Khalifa- When U Find
18. Drake- You Know, You Know
19. Drake- 9am in Dallas
20. Drake- Greatness
21. Drake- Do it Now
22. Young Jeezy ft. Drake- Lose My Mind (Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment