Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Day 7

Day 7 : Your (EX*) boyfriend/girlfriend/love/crush




David,
Idk if you really qualify.
But your the closest thing, I think I've had, lately... that relates to any of the things above.
You said you liked me since 10th grade, Ms. Stout's class. So I guess this was a "crush" ? (I always thought that was sweet, btw) But its kinda hard to say, considering we never had a real title. In fact, you told me we didn't need a title... that we were good "for now". Remember that ? Haha. Oh how quickly things change. (bitter comments, for that ass. lol) We hada little (insert your word)______... & I guess we care/cared/like/liked about each other, or whatever. You said you aint "cut me off" you just want us to "chill"... sounds like a breakup to me... without the relationship... or maybe I'm just reading too much into things like always ? I'm not gonna drag this out...
I'm really only writing about you because this stupid ass 30daychallenge, smh. Its over, you've moved on to, to ol' girl and i would say goodluck, but I don't condone that shxt and I hope yall, don't make it, honestly...*flashes smile* Haha. (another bitter comment for yah... BONG! I'm on a roll! lol.) you see i don't give a fxck what comes outta my mouth anymore... thanks for that. and thanks, for not texting at all today, too... i really appreciate that... guess it comes with the not being the main girl, anymore... oh my bad i never was (BONG!)
smdh... lmaooo. I swear I'm done.


daily yours,
bloo

P.S: For the record: i was always down... but like Curren$y said even the down bxtch will flip.

No comments:

Post a Comment