Saturday, July 17, 2010

Day 8- Day 13

Been gone for a minute, now im right back in it...

Day 8: Your Favorite Internet Friend

dont have one, my mom always said dont talk to strangers. NEXT !

Day 9: Someone you really want to meet

Aubs <3 he inspires me, soo. i love you ! (my favorite line: "i put that on Drake heart") lmaoo.

Day 10: Someone you wish you talked to more

Jason MotherFxcking Carter (EX) ... youre so far away, in Alaska. you dont even answer my phone calls, smh. i just wish we could get back to the way it was before you moved. smh, we been through hella shxt and imm sorry for everything. wtf am i pouring out my heart for, you dont even read this shxt ! NEXT !

Day 11: A Deceased person you wish you could talk to
my grand dad... and i would ask what do i need to do to make proud... and then spend my life, working towards that. and i would tell him i loved him sooo much.


Day 12: Someone who's hurt you/caused you alot of pain
i would state the obvious, but im kinda high... and this is taking me 2 hours to write, smh. NEXT !

Day 13: Someone you wish could forgive you
see, Day 10. for reasons i'd rather not discuss...


daily yours,
bloo

No comments:

Post a Comment