Monday, June 14, 2010

"i remember when you thought i was choking, now im off singing Karaoke"



Karaoke Freestlye:
my brother said its funny how im always caught up ina scandal /
but i never take it as a joke, cause its sometimes too much to handle/
this week seemed neverending, it went on way too long/
felt like my life was changing everytime i picked up the phone/
& i finally talked2 my sister, im just glad she let it go/
maybe one day we'll get under the surface & speak on the problems that didnt show/
my biggest fear is being alone/ and every dude i ever cared about moves away/
or tells me this aint working out and we just need some space/its like i like em, love em, need em /
i fxck with em, hate em, start over go repeat it/ used2 want to fight for love but right now im cool with being defeated/& all my trust is gone, my own dad could find it and i swear i wont believe it/
but im only what these nxggas made me/
still insecure & slightly crazy/
(im suprised you couldnt tell)
-bloo

No comments:

Post a Comment