Friday, June 25, 2010

What A Girl Wants


Idk, what every girl wants... but i know what i do, most of the time. See, I'm one of those people that take forever at a drive-thru changing their order 6times only to change it back to the intial order. I never been one for decision making, I'm really indecisive... (irrelevant: *nicki minaj voice* so I always gotta pick two) But suprising with guys i know actually the kind of things i want, little things that make me smile or make my stomach do that fluttering thing. Things like:

+]Sharing your gum.
+]CD mixes and/or meaningful cards on my Bday
+]Texting me lyrics from Drake's 'Karaoke', when you know im somewhere drunk/partying.("i just hope you dont get known for nothing crazy/ cause no man ever wants to hear no stories bout his lady")
+]WANTING* to sleep on the phone with me, knowing it helps me sleep better.
+]Slight PDA
+]Never being ashamed of talking to/ hugging me/ being nice to me/ in front of your "boys".
+]Cuddling/Snuggling
+]Singing any Drake song- preferabley 'Find Your Love', without me prompting when you know im pissed.
+]Random compliment text.
+]Grabbing my arm tight, when i PRETEND* to walk away.
+]Forehead kisses.
+]Consoling then laughing when i embarrass myself (Rather than laugh then console)
+]Writing me songs (or if you're not a rapper- making up stupid songs about me)
+]Liking my besties (but not more than or equal to the amount you like me)
+]Getting along with Chris.
+]Not kissing me in the rain, but offering to kiss me in the rain- but knowing i dont wanna get my hair wet.
+]Saying you love me... (Meaning it!) and never taking it back.

*sighs* seem like alot? its not really Chris could do all this in his sleep, with no problem. *smiles* (excluding the kissing bits, dont wanna make keanyn mad. lol) What im saying is i want the small things, the moments that really matter... *drake voice* i wanna sing in the rain, girl. i want the wife beater with the slit at the top so i can tear it easily...

simpley yours,
bloo

No comments:

Post a Comment