Wednesday, June 9, 2010

(Super Late) Sweet Sixteen Saturday


The Winner Freestyle:

i was about to call it a night, but i hada jump ona track/
my hunger is intense and my skills dont lack/
my step-mom said i got talent and that's fact/
but i dont tend to show it from fear on how people would react/
but fxck that, though, i am brittani bee/
and i aint 32 flavors, so dont attempt to try me/
cause the rhymes gone keep spewing like the oil in the sea/
and i know im alittle strange, but dont get DEE-ferred/
you closed-minded & my flow holds a key/
pay up, pay up or R-E-SPECT ME/
just cause words are priceless, dont mean this shxt is free/
and im just starting out, like book 1 in a triology/
so where would you find another girl like me?/
even the other bloo wouldnt have a clue/
now put this in your non-ficiton section cause you know the shxt- true/
im so rare, but not like meat before you cook it/
kinda like finding your heart before i took it/
yet, another beat getting ate- and it's way past dinner/
sincerely fxcking yours, the beginner.


-bloo

P.S: it's more than 16 bars.... sorry i get carried away sometimes- that's why i need ya'll to hold me down. (Word to Dee, who doesn't fxck with SNS, anymore... but, when did he EVER ? lol.)

No comments:

Post a Comment