Friday, May 7, 2010

its far from OVER...

i've been silent... but im really sick of it. i'm SICK of my "best friends" looking PAST me, instead of AT me. and BLOGGING about me instead of TALKING2 me. and i know i told chris, "blog about me, you'll never hear a reply for it". but FxCK THAT!
i always said id say it all, on the right post... & here it goes: you didnt say anything, you just stopped speaking, like fxcking Helen Keller... you just heard whatever & didnt wanna hear me, at all- you just cut me out, on some arts & crafts type shxt. ive always been the type2 say "fxck you, its all about my girls." never did i expect my girls to just say "fxck you" in so little words. but you love me, right? we besties, right? hmmph. but maybe im the wrong one cause i was keeping secrets. but who was keeping secrets a couple weeks ago? and i wasnt even mad. but i am mad we never had a real talk about it-
ITS MY LIFE, SO WHO THE FUCK WERE YALL TO WALK UP OUT IT?!
but, i miss you guys more then youll ever know, and i just really wish we could work through somethings, but itll never be the same, so whats the point?

Now its over,
bloo

P.S:&2 Chris- who knows everything, but thinks no less of me & loves me just the same. God Bless you for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment