Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Going In For Life


The hearing is Thursday... and i'm feeling a little... unprepared ? Ima repeat offender & I aint no Jewish lawyer as my lead defender. Haha. And if you wondering what i been doing this whole time on "house arrest" I have just been sitting in this cell thinking what im gonna do to make future verses groundbreaking, On that note, & Im gonna treat this post as if it was my last, and pretend tomorrow is the day im going in for life that....
I want to thank everyone that helped me through this troubling, yet humbling time. I'm thankful for everything: Chris for not being awkward while i cried, David for staying up late with me knowing you had to go to EarlyBird the next morning, Leslie for NOT bringing me my English book smh & your forgiving heart, Tee & Gee for being their sweet selves and for their thoughtful blog posts & wall posts. Thank all you guys, & anybody i forgot... just HOLLA if you got me and fxck you if HAD me.

*crosses fingers*,
bloo

No comments:

Post a Comment