Sunday, February 21, 2010

What you mean do i "actually" flow ?

Wanna know if i "actually" flow, better ask Qua-vo.

People are hilarious they ask stupid questions, then dont believe you when you answer them and when you prove shxt to them they let their fxcking mouths hang open, like they belong in special ed. But ya'll (and by yall- i mean the 3 people that read our blog - you are appreciated, btw) know i dont usually do this but...
my brother's friend who is a local rapper, came to our house after coming from the studio -to discuss his latest music with my brother and slyly knowing that i need to record my brother mentioned that i write. Then this character proceeded to ask me 500 questions about MY SHXT ! And repeatedly asked me "so you rap, forreal ?" Finally, i was over the whole interrogiation and showed him my flowbook, shut his ass right up... for all of 5 minutes- until he started saying he could hook me up with some free studio-time and produced my junk, if i was "down". *rolls eyes*
Naw, shawty... i aint interested, never wanna look back on my career and say i gotta started by being a jumpoff. And anyways, how you gonna help me and you can't even help yourself ? You aint even on JahBless level.

respectively yours,
bloo

P.S : i would put up his picture but i gave him too much publicity blogging about him. And plus he is NOT cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment