Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My New Shxt...

*taps microphone* is my mic on ?...*clears throat* hello barbz and kens, it's my pleasure to let you know that, I'M NOT DEAD! i'm alive, breathing, and still bumping that Drizzy. i know there has been some slackage* on my part with the whole blogging situation, as i was told by Chris Amaker- shouts to him. (Because much love is given, when much love is shown) I love you, Chris! But uhhhhhh, i will by updating much more frequently, and i sincerely apoligize for the neglect. Other shouts: Emon, over at DueceLoveLyf, and Miles, over at ThruthThinks, and our very Dave Perignon, for holding it down while i was on a self-imposed hiatus. It'll only get better from here though... In the meantime, if youre looking for me, hit up Toys'Rus- aisle 5.

newly yours,
bloo

No comments:

Post a Comment