Monday, January 4, 2010

"I been Erkel for some years, its better being Jaleel"

*shaking my head* It is what it is, we all have awkward moments, i know alot of things about Aubrey Graham and now thanks to (our very own) Dave Perignon, i also know that Drake was lame. I mean his "Bubby" is more thuggish than him in this video. *shaking my head AGAIN* But he still remains the most-sought-after, most-talented, youngest, rapper without any records sold. (Not including, So Far Gone EP- which sold 200,000+ so far. Which is not bad for a mixtape you can easily get free off of the web.) Enough babbling, i'm just saying this video doesnt change anything for me, as a devoted fan/future wife (: But thanks again, Dee- THAT SHXT WAS FUNNY AS HELL!


drakeingly yours,
bloo
P.S: Yes, that is a bar from Deceiving he drops towards the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment