Friday, December 25, 2009

Reveiw: Chris Brown- Graffiti


I got Chris Brown's new album 'Graffiti' for Xmas, thanks Mutti (: but uhm, i have some concerns.
I listened through all of the songs once, and it's decent album, a great one ? Not so much. This was CB's comeback and he didn't do as well, as i thought he would. But i am, going listened to it more, i'm sure it will grow on me, maybe its the fact that i was never a R&B person. Who knows?

Highlights:
Crawl
Famous Girl (Because of the Drake reference)
Wait (Minus The Game's rapping)
I'll Go (MY FAVORITE <3)
Take My Time (Minus the girl moaning all crazy)

-*(note to Mom : YOU SHOULDVE GOTTEN ME "WE ARE YOUNG MONEY"! )

Hahaha, look at Drake still not looking at the camera. *smh* PRICELESS.

Musically yours,
bloo

No comments:

Post a Comment